Payson Lakes was a blast! The weather was perfect, the food was great, and I could camp there a million times a year, as long as the weather was nice.
Avery especially enjoyed the food.
Avery and Brooklyn had many insightful conversations.
We played several games on the campout, I of course won them all.
Avery did really well napping during the campout.
Our home away from home.
It was so beautiful.
Our camp.
Kid's table.
Avery had fun with her cousins, and they had fun trying to get her to smile and laugh. They were successful.
It got pretty cold at night, but we kept Avery well bundled.
Walking to the lake.
Richard was amazing at taking photos the entire time, he would do anything for a great shot.
Avery's so dang cute, this stroller really brings out her eyes.
Robert got some great nature shots.
Whenever Avery got hungry she found a little snack to gnaw on.
Avery's a natural camper.
Our adventurous family!

2 comments:
I absolutely love the picture of Brooklyn and Avery having their "insightful" conversations! Too cute! I also love the pictures of the boys making Avery laugh. And Robert did a great job on the close-up nature shots, they look great! What a fun camp-out! I love it up there!
I agree with Kat. All that's missing is our adventure with the black bear! Ha Ha Ha! and our nonchalant attitude about the whole wild beast in the woods.
Post a Comment