I love your engagement photos. They all turned out so great! By-the-way, the slideshow is awesome! The person that made it must be super cool.
The pics are all so cute! I can't wait for the wedding.
What is that song?! You should have set it to "My Pal Foot Foot" by the shaggs. That would have been awesome.
Most of those photos are AWESOME!It's me Rex. But I like Draven.
How do you put background music on these things? Answer at:http://Gurglefartpurnickle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I love your engagement photos. They all turned out so great! By-the-way, the slideshow is awesome! The person that made it must be super cool.
The pics are all so cute! I can't wait for the wedding.
What is that song?! You should have set it to "My Pal Foot Foot" by the shaggs. That would have been awesome.
Most of those photos are AWESOME!
It's me Rex. But I like Draven.
How do you put background music on these things?
Answer at:
http://Gurglefartpurnickle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment